New clients are being accepted. Due to COVID-19, Mindful Families providers are now seeing clients through teletherapy via Doxy.me. The office is closed to in-person sessions. If you are a current client please contact your provider to schedule a virtual appointment. Please call 612-486-2956 to schedule.
Mindful Families is seeking Independent Contractors to join our team!
We are group of mental health professionals providing growth-based therapy and skill building for the whole family. Our office is in Edina and serves children ages 3 and up, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We specialize in Perinatal Mental Health and are resource list members of Pregnancy and Postpartum Support MN. We are in-network with most major insurance companies. Mindful Families is a collaborative group that values providers’ input and supports each provider in their independent practice.
We are seeking 2-3 pre-licensed or fully licensed Mental Health Professionals (LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or LP). This position would involve conducting diagnostic intakes and providing outpatient psychotherapy, developing comprehensive treatment plans, coordinating client care with other providers, and completing required documentation. Specifically, we are seeking a provider that specializes in couples’ therapy, providers of color and providers who identify as LGBTQI.
Our contractors pay a flat rent fee that includes a dedicated, furnished office with windows, waiting room, group room and kitchenette. This enables contractors to work as little or as much as they choose. Office supplies are provided including printer, fax, and paper supplies. We offer a competitive fee split which includes EHR, billing, clinic marketing and advertising, MN Care tax and other expenses.
• State of MN licensure of LPCC, LICSW, LMFT or LP.
• Previous experience in providing psychotherapy in an outpatient, day treatment or inpatient setting.
• Significant experience and training in working with couples.
• Completion of the PSI 2-day certificate program or willingness to complete certificate.
• Training in mindfulness-based therapies such as DBT or ACT.
• Ability to work within an insurance-based billing system.
• Interest in providing a holistic approach to mental health.
Mindful Families is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from persons of color and persons who identify as LGBTQI.
- Please submit cover letter and resume to Mindful Families Owner, Allison Peterson, MA, LP at [email protected] or mail to 7400 Metro Blvd, Suite 190, Edina, MN 55439.